ACT SUCCESS Textbook
- Review each section of the test while learning tips, mastering strategies, and reviewing the skills necessary to do well on each section (The Rules).
- Practice the skills taught for each section and apply the appropriate test-taking strategies and tips that reflect each rule through Skill Builders and Quizzes (Skill Builders).
- Put everything together by taking timed mini practice tests (Practice Passages).
- Build confidence on skills and strategies through practice via 5 full-length practice tests. By the time test-day arrives, students are ready, confident, and prepared to earn Their Personal A+™!
Please click on the following link to request a sample of our ACT SUCCESS Student Textbook
Pre-/Post-Test Data Reports
- We ONLY use released/retired full-length practice tests for pre- and post-testing from ACT® in order to provide the most accurate information on student strengths and weaknesses.
- You only need to scan the bubble sheets and e-mail them to us for immediate processing. The days of boxing up answer sheets and shipping them is gone.
- Our data reports arrive digitally within 3 to 5 business days after submission.
- Results are easy to understand and offer actionable items to maximize student scores.
- A dedicated rep is assigned to answer all of your data questions and support your program.
ACT SUCCESS Teacher Guides, Materials, and Support
ACT SUCCESS Online
ACT Success Online is the perfect solution for schools and teachers seeking to maximize student ACT scores.
ACT Success can be used as a stand-alone course, provided to individual students to complete the prep on their own, or can be easily integrated into the school day in a variety of ways.
We work closely with each of our partner schools to set up the perfect delivery method for your school’s unique needs.
To read more about our intuitive, interactive, and results driven ACT SUCCESS Online Test Prep, please visit us at www.actsuccess.org.
ACT SUCCESS Workshops / Professional Development
Teaching today comes with many challenges. One notable challenge is that instructors are held accountable for student outcomes. From planning lessons based on specific state standards to being evaluated by administrators on how student achievement is impacted, teachers find themselves on the front lines of what we call the “education conundrum” - teaching curriculum along with test preparation strategies.
At Academic Tutoring, we bring the fun and excitement of being a teacher front and center through our professional development opportunities. Our motivating and engaging presenters help instructors balance and embrace the challenge of helping ALL students be on track for college and career while working on solutions that are sure to yield results. From understanding the ins and outs of the ACT® to learning proven test-taking strategies, tips, and tricks, instructors will be excited about the immediate impact they have on their students’ success.
Please click on the following link to request a sample of our Teacher Workshop Agenda.
ACT SUCCESS Bootcamps for Students
Academic Tutoring offers very targeted and focused ACT® Bootcamps for students. In 3 hours, students will learn the latest and most proven test-taking strategies. Most importantly, our presenters have decades of experience within the test preparation field. Your students deserve nothing but the best presenters who motivate, encourage, and ensure that students maximize their score. These workshops are typically scheduled no later than three weeks prior to the real ACT®.
Please click on the following link to request a sample of our Student Bootcamp Agenda.